Court commences promptly at your designated scheduled time and the judge will conduct an attendance and plea request immediately following the start. If you feel that you will be unable to make your court date on time, it is imperative that you contact the court ahead of time.
Visitors of the court must adhere to the following:
- Non-religious head coverings are not allowed.
- Proper attire is required.
- Tank tops, shorts, and inappropriate clothing is not allowed.
- Cell phone use and other materials (ex: newspapers, magazines, electronic devices) are strictly prohibited.
- Talking and other communications deemed disruptive by the court officer are not allowed.
Any violations of the above listed items will be cause for being removed and issued another court date.